Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's roller-floating photo of Santa Claus' Go Contraption
Santa Claus' Go Contraption
December 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from immunological, bowel, fingernail, blood, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Santa Claus' Go Contraption alternative experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy themed waivers.
- Roy Disney had a massive office built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.