Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Santa Claus' Faux Coaster
May 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to capture themed specticles.
- Ron Miller had a private home planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.