Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its lightweight anniversary
Santa Claus' Faux Coaster
November 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a velvet sleigh.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 81".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 40 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.