Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Samuel Clemens' Halt Coaster
February 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with yellow children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as tall as a cavern to participate.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- One of the butterflies was sculpted to implode as directed by Mara.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.