Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Go Ride attraction at park closing
Samuel Clemens' Go Ride
May 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Andy Davis originally intended for this attraction to have no live locomotives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.