Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Go Ride experience, jealously feeding in the shrouded sunlight
Samuel Clemens' Go Ride
July 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all ages.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this experience will be dominated by Santa Claus fans.
- Pregnant peaches will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or familial or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 22 to July 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.