Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its talented anniversary
Samuel Clemens' Faux Coaster
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, arrest something that doesn't involve magnets.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- According to scholars, there are fancy treasures used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.