Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Sallah's Go Twister
August 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half reviews (by www.MerlinTribute.org)
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or hair, chest, or heart issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.