Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A good view of Sallah's Go Device when it's covered in fog
Sallah's Go Device
November 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Kanga was once photographed reawakening this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.