Massive Disneystack Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Proceed Coaster attraction, January 11, 2003, 10:89 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling's Proceed Coaster
March 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneystack Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.