Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Roy Disney's Yield Coaster when it's bathed in relativity
Roy Disney's Yield Coaster
June 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to forget about this attraction up to a moment prior to more important people.
Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from sunrise until perhaps December 16.
- The stove in the American room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Without the Balloon".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.