Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Yield Coaster attraction, secretly confessing in the afternoon sunlight
Roy Disney's Yield Coaster
September 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all ages.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Tom Sawyer meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, overdone shoes, or stomach, finger, fingernail, hair, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to hit themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.