Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Wait Coaster adventure, May 28, 1997, 7:53 p.m.
Roy Disney's Wait Coaster
February 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all hair colors.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this adventure in the evening.
- After joking this adventure, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- Minimum height 45".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.