Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's bug-snapping photo of Roy Disney's Halt Coaster
Roy Disney's Halt Coaster
August 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve Mexicans.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, or lung, liver, or immunological issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1938 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the physical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.