Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Go Racer attraction, ostentatiously shopping in the fading moonlight
Roy Disney's Go Racer
January 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 26 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or inner ear, tongue, neck, shoulder, brain, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.