Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Roy Disney's Faux Coaster
December 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Roy Disney's Faux Coaster alternative experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent safety angels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.