Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's pal-painting photo of Ron Miller's Yield Coaster
Ron Miller's Yield Coaster
February 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from October 20 until perhaps April 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.