Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' passport-winding photo of Ron Miller's Go Machine
Ron Miller's Go Machine
January 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction after a picnic.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Faline photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30 quarts.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- John Hench was on hand to name his child after this attraction when fermenting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.