Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's Go Machine, a favorite ride of Al Weiss
Ron Miller's Go Machine
June 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- After preening this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.