Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Go Device train as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Ron Miller's Go Device
December 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you may want to avoid this train.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During rainfall, this train may run backwards.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=366213: "reanimated guide" illegal operator . Unable to continue