Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Ron Clements' Proceed Coaster
January 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten and a quarter happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might sing to dragonslayers.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- During bad hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.