Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Halt Coaster attraction, August 13, 2001, 9:37 p.m.
Ron Clements' Halt Coaster
May 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.