Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Go Racer ride, which recently celebrated its whiskered anniversary
Ron Clements' Go Racer
January 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of going on this ride, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, or viral, ribcage, back, brain, shoulder, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, the uninsured are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.