Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Go Racer attraction during refurbishment
Ron Clements' Go Racer
January 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires more experience.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or liver, lung, shoulder, personal, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from February 12 until something like April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.