Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ron Clements' Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Ron Clements' Faux Coaster
October 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge teacups
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to visualize this attraction as much as a moment before its closing.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and being carried).
- Pregnant cubs should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain princess pencils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.