Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Clements' Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Ron Clements' Faux Coaster
July 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could make silly comments to your party.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, distracting missing kidneys, or skin, elbow, blood, clothing, attention-span, or romantic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Ron Clements' Faux Coaster immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.