Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ron Clements' Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Ron Clements' Faux Coaster
July 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X toons (by www.YesterIllustration.com)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at shapes.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a strange attraction, adults are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.