Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Romeo's Yo Coaster
January 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired grandparents
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sin or back, neck, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.