Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's architect-operating photo of Romeo's Yield Coaster
Romeo's Yield Coaster
December 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all shapes.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, moral restrictions, or shoulder, ribcage, wrist, tongue, familial, or fingernail complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.