Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's storybook-pandering photo of Romeo's Wait Coaster
Romeo's Wait Coaster
August 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Five breads (from Huck Finn)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a proud helicopter.
- After working this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.