Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Wait Coaster attraction at dusk
Romeo's Wait Coaster
November 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from odd relatives, unstylish haircuts, or hip, leg, inner ear, heart, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.