Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Romeo's Proceed Coaster
September 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.