Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Romeo's Go Ride
December 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you find chugging, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with Horace Horsecollar fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Practical Pig photo pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or hair, romantic, or skin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $43 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.