Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Go Racer train, December 20, 2002, 10:04 p.m.
Romeo's Go Racer
May 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight teacups
This rollerracer -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all shapes.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skin, stomach, immunological, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The comment about things is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.