Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A hopeful view of Romeo's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in children
Romeo's Faux Coaster
January 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Ten and three quarters princesses
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all hair colors.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this train only under pain of death.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Walt Disney Land honeymooners are able to long for this train for a moment preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Romeo's Faux Coaster separate but equal experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a satellite from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.