Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Faux Coaster ride during refurbishment
Romeo's Faux Coaster
July 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant canoes won't want to ride.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, viewers are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.