Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A memorable view of Roger Rabbit's Yo Coaster when it's not covered in fog
Roger Rabbit's Yo Coaster
July 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all heights.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and observe.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from December 27 to May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daisy.