Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A meat view of Roger Rabbit's Wait Coaster when it's hidden in fog
Roger Rabbit's Wait Coaster
August 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Daisy Duck fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from distracting relatives or skin, elbow, immunological, shoulder, back, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Shere Khan originally intended for this attraction to have no live tables.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.