Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Go Twister attraction at park closing
Roger Rabbit's Go Twister
February 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may pick on your party.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.