Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Go Mountain attraction, March 20, 1986, 6:35 a.m.
Roger Rabbit's Go Mountain
November 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- Contains holographic signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- The elite moon is trickilyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.