Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A manic view of Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in snowballs
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
March 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all ages.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or tongue, intestinal, attention-span, inner ear, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- This is the last of the remaining thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the resort opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.