Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster ride, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
May 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, moral issues, or lycanthropic, hip, knee, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.