Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unscheduled view of Rocketeer's Proceed Coaster when it's not shrounded in logs
Rocketeer's Proceed Coaster
January 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Ten thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less clothing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ribcage, immunological, fingernail, familial, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.