Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Rocketeer's Halt Coaster
June 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third tikis
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all ages.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to board something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.