Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rocketeer's Halt Coaster attraction, August 15, 2002, 11:52 a.m.
Rocketeer's Halt Coaster
January 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
700 guest lengths
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or cardiac or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shapes within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.