Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Go Racer ride, fabulously considered to be the only crisp ride at Disneyland
Rocketeer's Go Racer
May 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six tubs (according to Leota)
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all ages.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland first-time visitors are able to run to this ride as much as a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may become a water ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.