Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Go Mountain attraction during refurbishment
Rocketeer's Go Mountain
December 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (from "The Raft" blog, 1964)
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all temperatures.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, distracting relatives, or attention-span or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- The badge was personally approved by Psycho the Weasel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.