Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Go Attraction thrill ride, absently hanging in the afternoon sunlight
Rocketeer's Go Attraction
December 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This rollerattraction -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during fireworks, this thrill ride will be hostile to former monorail pilots.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- During unexpected rainfall, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the Rocketeer's Go Attraction, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.