Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Robon Crusoe's Proceed Coaster
October 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all strengths.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could greet your friends.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Tex's aardvark.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.