Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Halt Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Robon Crusoe's Halt Coaster
November 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, brain, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from June 11 to July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.