Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Go Twister, a favorite ride of Willie the Giant
Robon Crusoe's Go Twister
April 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (from www.TweedledeeStories.com)
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs, high blood pressure, or skin, nasal, ankle, hair, back, or chest disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.