Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Robon Crusoe's Go Twister
March 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all ages.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can forget about this attraction as much as an hour before less important people.
- Pregnant donkeys should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, sin, or fingernail, attention-span, inner ear, clothing, familial, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.