Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain when it's not covered in darkness
Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain
August 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all shapes.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will scan people near you.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Mary Blair can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.