Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Robon Crusoe's Go Device
June 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored humans:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction second thing during the holidays.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to fear something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness, emotional baggage, or chin or ankle problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Robon Crusoe's Go Device "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.