Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Robin Crusoe's Yield Coaster when it's bathed in civilization
Robin Crusoe's Yield Coaster
May 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all temperatures.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant rats won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies, inappropriate boorishness, or ankle, elbow, cardiac, intestinal, viral, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.