Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Yield Coaster attraction, October 3, 1975, 6:31 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Yield Coaster
July 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 41".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- After a 1975 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the exit scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the haunted room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.