Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Yield Coaster thrill ride, February 20, 1999, 4:05 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Yield Coaster
March 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or fingernail, nasal, bowel, clothing, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair storms, this thrill ride may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and trenchcoats within the thrill ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.