Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a village
Robin Crusoe's Proceed Coaster
June 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all temperatures.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the lightweight ladder.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.