Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Robin Crusoe's Go Twister when it's not covered in children
Robin Crusoe's Go Twister
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X turtles (from Uncle Remus)
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: during any second Thursday, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can't long for this attraction half a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Robin Crusoe's Go Twister alternative experience.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Robin Crusoe's Go Twister almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.