Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Robin Crusoe's Go Speeder when it's covered in fog
Robin Crusoe's Go Speeder
December 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all hair colors.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Experience may be too startling for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.