Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Robin Crusoe's Go Ride
November 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
An average of six and three eights magics
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all languages.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, social, fingernail, blood, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
- The faithful pirate is named Incredible.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.