Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Go Ride attraction, softly considered to be the worst lost attraction at Disneyland
Robin Crusoe's Go Ride
May 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are intolerant of ravens, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 65".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 17 years old to ride sober.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, spinal, or liver issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.