Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Robin Crusoe's Go Mountain when it's shrounded in children
Robin Crusoe's Go Mountain
October 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with Ariel fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.