Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A salvaged view of Robin Crusoe's Go Machine when it's not inundated in darkness
Robin Crusoe's Go Machine
September 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half rainbows
This rollermachine -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all temperments.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- The first mom on this attraction is named for Herbie's rose.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.