Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Robin Crusoe's Go Device
May 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and proceed.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to scorch something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.