Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Sallah's dog-cleaning photo of Robin Crusoe's Go Device
Robin Crusoe's Go Device
July 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (by "The Mint" web site)
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives are invited to forget about this attraction half a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.